• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Id Please (I will buy You a 12 pack)

VINYLIMAGEZ

Ok now I got your attention, Im looking for the name of the font that says "CONSULTANTS", thank you in advance

ps. If your ever here in town I will buy you the 12 pack of :beer

Attachments

• EPI.jpg
    EPI.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:

OldPaint

30 YEARS IN AA.............and iam also an "old painter", who really used to get asked..how many 6 packs will it cost for you to letter up my stock car!!!)))))))

Mason

It looks like a free font that I believe is Star Trek Next Generation or something like that..

Jillbeans

I thought it looked like Stencil Bold with the Ss stencilized Sofachrome.
I'll take either Colt 45 or Genessee Cream Ale, a 40 will do me.
:)
Love...Jill

rcook99

ps. If your ever here in town I will buy you the 12 pack of

I have seen people on this board send Pizza's to other states, I say no need to wait for the person with the correct answer to come to Texas. Just mail them a 12 pack of your finest southern beer.:clapping::clapping:

OldPaint

EPI CONSULTANTS.......look like a big cooperation, if your doin work for them, i would bet they can tell you what the font is or give you the logo......

Shovelhead

EPI CONSULTANTS.......look like a big cooperation, if your doin work for them, i would bet they can tell you what the font is or give you the logo......

Most of the time it's not that easy.
That's why I always get excited when someone submits production-ready artwork.

VINYLIMAGEZ

I always ask for theme to email the logo(or at least the name of the font), but 70% of the time they hand out a Buisness Card and say "this is all I have".:banghead:
yup I know this has happen to all of you, It sucks doesn't it? thanks God for set-up fees/tracing-fees

SignsOfMaine

I wouldn´t write it off as hand drawn yet. It looks very familiar. At the very least like maybe they took a font and manually cut lines into it to get the stencilled look. Have you posted it on the whatthefont.com forums yet?

VINYLIMAGEZ

I traced them by hand on Corel today, Ill post Some Pics Tomorrow, I got purty darwn close, took me about 25 to 35 minutes, I'm cutting 100 (7"x3") of these in 2 tone reflective vinyl (white, blue)