• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID please?

ckoziol

words.jpg I have a good deal of "carnival" and "circus" type fonts on my computer and some of them are somewhat close, but I haven't found one that is more dead on than the other. I do believe these were painted, so I am starting to believe that it is not a typical font, but one I will need to vector. (hopefully not!!) Does anyone know of a close match to these that maybe I can work off of instead of having to vector each one? You guys have worked miracles for me in the past...my fingers are crossed here, guys! Thanks for any input.

Carol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The two 'B's are different, so I believe you're gonna hafta find one that's close and run with it.

ckoziol

Yes, I realized after I submitted. It's there now.

- - - Updated - - -

I know that, but do you have any suggestions of one that would be the closest?

SignosaurusRex

Very similar to Anderson Four Feathers Falls. You might also look at Saloon Girl, Miss Scarlet, Buckhorn, and A&S Carolina Fats