• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID please

ATTTR

whatfont.JPG

Can anyone help? In desperate need of this font.
In Flexi it says it's LTAtomatic, and I can keep using it in Flexi, but it's not working in Illustrator, which I really need to do.
Heck, I can't even pull up the font file for it on my PC. (How is that possible if it's in Flexi?)

I can't find it on the net anywhere, so I am at a serious loss...

ATTTR

Sorry! You are right. I uploaded the wrong pic in first post. Seriously rough day yesterday.
I already had Magneto, so I knew they were different.
He won't pay for Atomatic, so I guess he is stuck with Magneto.

striper14

i'm confused too...couldnt you just type the text in flexi then export to illy ? or am i missing something..

Marlene

you can enter that line of copy in Flexi but not Illy so the fonts is there somewhere, is this right? if so why not set it in Illy, make it an .ai or .eps and open it in Illy to finish up what you are doing

ATTTR

For some reason I can't cut from Flexi anymore after some update my IT guy did to my computer and he can't figure out what went wrong. I tried to export it, I keep getting some weird error message and the file won't open (Ai or eps). I have no idea why.

Yes, the font IS in Flexi, but not showing up in Ai. And I have searched hi and low in my computer for the actual font file and it is nowhere to be found, which I don't understand. If it's showing up in Flexi, there has to be a "physical" ttf/otf file SOMEWHERE in my computer, right?

I am to the point where I have set it all up in Flexi, exported as a jpg (THAT file would open, go figure) and am hand-tracing in Ai. :banghead:

Marlene

I run Omega and have a file folder of fonts (GSF) under the program folder for Gerber and then I have my regular fonts folder in Windows. is flexi set up the same meaning they have their own extension for fonts or do they use the regular extensions? if they use their own, you won't be able to use them in another program if they use regular extensions, are their fonts in a folder in the program files?

J Hill Designs

I am to the point where I have set it all up in Flexi, exported as a jpg (THAT file would open, go figure) and am hand-tracing in Ai. :banghead:

export at extremely hi res jpg and just autotrace

edit: and all this work has probably cost you more time in labor than the $35 font...

ATTTR

I run Omega and have a file folder of fonts (GSF) under the program folder for Gerber and then I have my regular fonts folder in Windows. is flexi set up the same meaning they have their own extension for fonts or do they use the regular extensions? if they use their own, you won't be able to use them in another program if they use regular extensions, are their fonts in a folder in the program files?

I checked there, too... nada. It's a complete mystery to me.

export at extremely hi res jpg and just autotrace

edit: and all this work has probably cost you more time in labor than the $35 font...

Did that. Just needed to refine... still wasn't perfect.
Yep... but "someone" not me charged him a flat fee... hours are of no consequence anymore. *rolls eyes