• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Id Please

KPC

"Sport"

Font Id or something similar.

Attachments

• sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:

KPC

[I said:
Fred Weiss[/I]]
Last edited by Fred Weiss; Today at 04:25 PM. Reason: Offsite Pics Are Not Permitted

:Oops:Initially, I clicked postcard icon that says "insert image", I then pasted in the html link. I'm sorry if this was not the correct way of inserting an image. What do I need to do in the future to correctly insert an image. Thx :smile:

Do you have ANY other pictures of this?

I only have this crayon trace. It was a decal on the fender of an old muscle car that was just repainted by a body shop. The body shop needs to duplicate the decal. The owner of the car doesn't mind if the font is not exact, just so that it is close.

Smoothy DNA It's a long shot

Thanks. That is probably a close-enough match. In the process of browsing the net for the Smoothy DNA font, I also came across a font called

AL Professor

It too is a close match. I'd post an image of it, but I need to first figure out what went wrong with the image in my first post. :help

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:Oops:Initially, I clicked postcard icon that says "insert image", I then pasted in the html link. I'm sorry if this was not the correct way of inserting an image. What do I need to do in the future to correctly insert an image. Thx :smile:

Next time use the Attachments icon (the paperclip) to upload your jpg or gif image from your hard drive. That will cause he image to be archived here so when someone reads that this thread a year from now, the image sill still appear.