Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font ID Please?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Bigdawg, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Can anyone tell me what the "trucking" font is and where I can buy it? Need to make lots of shirts before Christmas and this is all I have to go by...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Looks hand done to me ... probably not a font. If it is it's been modified so heavily that you might as well trace it anyway.

3. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Perhaps so but the 'g', not the descender but the loop, looks vaguely familiar and that bump in the left side of the 'n', followed perfectly by the outline, is not in concert with a journeyman hand lettering job. Perhaps someone orginally hand lettered it and then someone else did a less than stellar job digitizing it. But the 'g' still looks familiar.

4. doug rontz

doug rontz Member

Feb 28, 2004
    I'm with fred, looks hand done. however try letterhead font (LHF Samster script) a lot of the same Characteristics you'll still have to modify. it actually looks like a mike stevens font.