Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

font id please

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by mander0104, Feb 15, 2006.

1. mander0104

mander0104 Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Hi all! Looking for a little help w/ the font. It looks familiar to some I have but there's a few tails where they shouldnt be and whatnot..maybe it is a font modified? Thank you! sorry the copy is kinda rough, its a rough scan!

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    Serpentine...

distorted.

3. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Distorted Serpintine bold :)

Checkers

4. mander0104

mander0104 Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Dont Have Font..nething Similar

For some reason I am unable to load the serpentine font although it is on my list..any font you can recommend as being the closest that I can use? Thank you!

5. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    I'll recreate it for you....

give me a half hour or so to get some other stuff done.

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    That makes no sense and I would suggest you track down why that is happening. Serpentine is a family of six fonts, (3 weights with an oblique version also of each). It's a very useful font family in signmaking.

What software, operating system and method are you using to "load" the font?

7. scooternalberta

scooternalberta Member

Jan 22, 2005
    not sure what's wrong

I'm not sure...i use signlab for design and so i click on the A, scroll through my fonts, and when i click on the serp fonts it says unable to load...(notsure exact wording as i am at home and not @ wk now)..make any sense to you..there are a few other fonts that do this to me also.