• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Please

Sign Works

Can anyone help me identify these fonts please? Initially I thought this would be no problem to reproduce, I figured the font for SAC was Cooper or Goudy and the font used for SCRAPPERS was Serpentine. I can make Goudy work but the A is still wrong. What's got me totally puzzled is SCRAPPERS, Serpentine is visually similar but it is not it, the strokes vary in different areas of the characters. No matter how much I distort, condense, stretch , outline or inline it I just cannot get it to match, is there possibly a different Serpentine font other than SerpentineDBol?

Attachments

• 644.jpg
    644.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 643.jpg
    643.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 74

SignosaurusRex

Use GOUDY HEAVYFACE then condense that rather than using GOUDY HEAVYFACE COND. You'll find that the A should then match as well as the other letters. Yes there are various Serpentine versions that will vary slightly from one font house to another. Good luck