• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Request - A little like Franklin Gothic

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I'm stumped on this one. At first I thought it was Franklin Gothic, but the lowercase "a" in the attached sample is different. I swear I've seen this face before. The "What the Font" thing at MyFonts' web site isn't providing anything accurate. This came from a small portion of logo someone created in Illustrator on a Mac, but the attached sample doesn't look like any of the system fonts in OSX. Anyway, I'm trying to determine the typeface for adding other related text into a design. Kind of want to keep the fonts consistent. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Lawton-Sample-800px.png
    Lawton-Sample-800px.png
    17 KB · Views: 131

jwlllpl

Analogue Reduced (45 Light) or Swis721 Lt BT (Light) are as close as I could find. Neither are exact matches.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I was able to get in touch with the person who created the graphics. The typeface turned out to be something called Maquette Pro. Never heard of it.