• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Id - Sym-Tech

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
My turn to ask for help.

Anyone know this one? Its not Frutiger, Eras, Verdana or even Myriad.

Sorry for the extremely poor image...

Attachments

• coro - Financial Services.jpg
    coro - Financial Services.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 41

oldgoatroper

Thanks Fred... I did look at that one, too -- but the terminals on the e and c are wrong -- the S is closest one so far, though...

I'll keep looking...

oldgoatroper

Thanks, Mikey... another close one except for the S...

I'm almost certain I know this font and I am almost as certain I have it as well. Its driving me nuts...

oldgoatroper

Hey, jhill... another one that is very close but not it... You guys sure can pull fonts out of the woodwork...

BTW, where did you find that logo? I couldn't find anything better on their site than what I had.

oldgoatroper

OK, I went on a different tack with that slightly clearer version you posted, jhill...

I skewed it back to vertical and ran it through WIF and came up with FreeSet, which looks exactly like Frutiger 75... but not the italic...

Sure enough, Frutiger 75 manually slanted fits perfectly -- all I have to do is trim the top off the h...

Thanks, everyone...

Attachments

• coro - Financial Services.jpg
    coro - Financial Services.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 40