• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID test

Keith Rae

My daughter, who's a huge "Dr. Who" TV series fan, showed me this file and I immediately thought of you font gurus I don't need to know any But how many can you identify. Have fun and don't ask me, cause I don't know. Its my wife who's the been a typesetter at the paper for the last 30 years.

Attachments

• doctor-who-girls.jpg
    doctor-who-girls.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 74

WildWestDesigns

My daughter, who's a huge "Dr. Who" TV series fan, showed me this file and I immediately thought of you font gurus I don't need to know any But how many can you identify. Have fun and don't ask me, cause I don't know. Its my wife who's the been a typesetter at the paper for the last 30 years.

This is a little off topic, but if your daughter is a real big fan of Dr Who see if she would like the Big Finish Audio dramas.

Marlene

big Dr Who fan myself! that's a lot of fonts, many are easy to ID, but since it's kind of small, it a little hard. I can ID the blond with the doctor...Rose, how many can ID the others? I'm fairly new to the whole DR Who so I can't go very far back...