Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

font ID?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by evader, Dec 14, 2006.

1. evader

evader Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Canada
    Can anyone help me out on this one? Seems pretty simple but I've gone through my fonts a couple times and haven't found it yet...

Thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  3. Che

Che New Member

Nov 21, 2006
    Dude just use a font close to it like helvitica or arial.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    If you do not respect your clients, they will not respect you. One way of respecting your clients is to honor whatever specifications are entailed in a job. A sample of a font face is a specification and, unless the client says that something close will do, meeting that specification while charging the client accordingly is not something unimportant in separating yourself from competitors who would do as you suggest while commanding a higher price for your work.

5. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    Maybe that's not what the dude's dude wants dude:thumb: ......(sorry couldn't resist)

6. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    I'm thinking most of us have Frutiger....and if you don't, you probably should. There is a Humanist 777BT that is a Frutiger knock-off.

7. Creative_Lance

Creative_Lance Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2006
    USA
    you're right Fred, i never settle for just "CLOSE", i have to match the font and if i couldn't i vectorize it. that's why my customers come back to me.

8. evader

evader Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Canada