• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Font ID

BigJerm

One of my CSRs decided to highlight this text, so using wtf or fs is out of the question. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Stock Certificates FPO 3.jpg
    Stock Certificates FPO 3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 106
  • Stock Certificates FPO 3.jpg
    Stock Certificates FPO 3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 107

mark-s

Also look at Graceys Curse if you have any talent between the two you can make it work

mark-s

Sandman

I traced your letters and put them through What the Font, Font Squirrel, and whatfontis.com and came up empty. Looks like above advice is your only recourse. Too bad, pretty cool looking font. So many of these font ID requests are fonts so ugly I'd never use them in a sign.

BigJerm

I traced your letters and put them through What the Font, Font Squirrel, and whatfontis.com and came up empty. Looks like above advice is your only recourse. Too bad, pretty cool looking font. So many of these font ID requests are fonts so ugly I'd never use them in a sign.
I appreciate all your efforts. I tried something similar. You should also know about Font Squirrel's font identifier.
Identify Fonts - The Font Squirrel Matcherator
It sometimes can find matches the WTF can't. Of course, you have to separate them if it is a script font. But it really is more efficient in finding fonts like these. Only thing is I haven't found out how to combine images, like to put the dot on the "i" (drag images on top of each other on WTF).