• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font id

Driving Force

thanks

Attachments

• Tan-RepublicLogoBlack.jpg
    Tan-RepublicLogoBlack.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 59

nottypical

If you have a bigger sample try running it through what the font. I usually have pretty good luck with them. They either bring up the exact font I'm looking for or one very similar.

njsigns

I'd say you're going to have a hard time finding a font that looks identical to your example, the reason being is it looks like it was either smashed down vertically or stretched out horizontally, or both.

There are at least a dozen fonts found here that could be manipulated to get the desired result.

Gene

Driving Force

I understand that it has most likely been distorted somewhat. I have found several that were similar although I'm kind of a freak about finding the right one. this was a quick hurry up job and I used a bit different font for what I needed. I was just hoping to find the correct one in case I need it in the future.
Thanks for all the help!