• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font id

kbcgraphix

Need the name of the font the King Louies is in.

user11779_pic1560_1272482055.jpg Offsite Pic Replaced Please Observe Our Photo Posting Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Athletic Script ... proprietary version supplied with Gerber Omega software. Clone versions are:

Sport-Script (Optifont)
Aktuelle (Serials Designer Collection)
Skojie (Primafont American Collection)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I am starting to think Fred is really a CPU that recoded his network to chat with the people. Good eye man...

Here is a link for Font Id. Fred they would love for you to stop by once a day...lol.

http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/forum/

I'm sorry Dave ... I just can't do that. :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, I prefer to have Signs 101 be the place that members turn to for their font ID's. John Collins, who heads up the MyFonts.com website for Bitstream, and I had several excellent conversations about how to identify type back in the days when I was developing a program to identify type. He was very helpful and very interested. WhattheFont is a great tool if you don't have any other resources ... but Signs 101 has a number of very accomplished type aficionados including myself who look at a font ID in the same way others might look at a crossword puzzle. So why send members somewhere else?

BALLPARK

I'm sorry Dave ... I just can't do that. :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, I prefer to have Signs 101 be the place that members turn to for their font ID's. John Collins, who heads up the MyFonts.com website for Bitstream, and I had several excellent conversations about how to identify type back in the days when I was developing a program to identify type. He was very helpful and very interested. WhattheFont is a great tool if you don't have any other resources ... but Signs 101 has a number of very accomplished type aficionados including myself who look at a font ID in the same way others might look at a crossword puzzle. So why send members somewhere else?

My bad...

New to the site, have not had a chance to look around...

But I will be sure to send plenty of crossword puzzles your way in the future.:rock-n-roll: