• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID

signgal

Clarendon is as close as I got... I think the serifs are squarer and the "T" is throwing me completely.

Attachments

• Indian Point.JPG
    Indian Point.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 81

signgal

sorry, Fred... you're a prince among men but I'm not completely convinced the serifs are boxy enough. It might be hard to tell in the picture. I may just go with that though if I don't get any other suggestions. It's closer than Clarendon. THANKS!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The "T" in Bookman is very distinctive and matches your pic. The "T" in Clarendon is a complete mismatch.

Looking at it again, I think it might be Bookman Bold with some width condensing. Another thing to bear in mind is that Bookman has been published by most of the major font manufacturers and they all make little changes to try to be unique.

signgal

You're right, of course about the "T", Fred... I think I'm gonna use Bookman and call it a day. Thanks for the input guys!