• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID

tiredcreations

Please and Thank you!

Copy of viewer.png

ionsigns

Bash me...IMHO these font ID issues usually arise when the font is a crap bastardized font originating from some untrained hack.

Quality designers use quality fonts with names that are well recognized from quality font collections.

Crap fonts are bastardized from quality professional type foundry fonts and given away online.

J Hill Designs

wrong. 80% of fonts IDed here are from well known foundries...the people asking for them just cant find them on their respective systems.

Sign Girl Wendy

I always go to www.whatthefont.com to identify fonts. You upload an image and it will automatically try to identify the letters (you have the option of telling it what letter it is as well) and if nothing comes up or their suggestions are wrong you can click to go to the forum and post it there. I've posted to the forum lots of times and always get a reply back in an hour or so they're very good.