• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID

Tonyfavs

It seems like a stretched out version of Soft 2911 with some extra on the "A" but Im most likely wrong. Any help would be awesome

Attachments

• Salon 001.jpg
    Salon 001.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 89

Colin

Well done! I guess the sample was too fat for our computerized ID approach. I knew I had seen that font before.

SignosaurusRex

Well done! I guess the sample was too fat for our computerized ID approach. I knew I had seen that font before.

Maybe its just me, but I'm somewhat disappointed with Findmyfont's latest release. Does not seem to do nearly as well as the previous versions. I prefer to rely on my memory and visual comparison. I knew I had the font used but could not seem to pull the name out of my arse and Findmyfont was worthless so I went old school. The previous versions seemed to do a far better job identifying distorted fonts.