• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Identification Assistance

Ogriv

I have not used this font before, so while I'm digging through all of my fonts, I thought I might post a sample here and perhaps somebody who knows the name of this font could save me some time.

Thanks

P.S. I told you red on black was popular in my neck of the woods. Everybody wants red on black. I think I'll make a little display that shows other color combinations compared to the red/black combo on the same board. Perhaps the customers would then realize that there is a better combination of colors for distant viewing. As I learned here on Signs101, Red on black is OK for small up close viewing, but it is taboo for distant viewing.

Attachments

• Font.jpg
    Font.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 108

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Ogriv said:
I have not used this font before, so while I'm digging through all of my fonts, I thought I might post a sample here and perhaps somebody who knows the name of this font could save me some time.

Thanks

P.S. I told you red on black was popular in my neck of the woods. Everybody wants red on black. I think I'll make a little display that shows other color combinations compared to the red/black combo on the same board. Perhaps the customers would then realize that there is a better combination of colors for distant viewing. As I learned here on Signs101, Red & black is OK for small up close viewing, but it is taboo for distant viewing.

Samples can help get the point across-or give them the squint test on the monitor.
Red & black copy can work fine together on a sign but red over black can make it all go bad...

Last edited: