• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font issues with Robo Master Pro? Stupid Antiquated program...

gurlwithapen

So my customer has a font she loves....called "Calligraphy Laser"
finally get it installed on my PC to cut the vinyl (this is a seriously simple job for window lettering...or shouldve been)

However, Robo Master Pro won't show the font in the font list?? It is installed correctly on the computer. It shows up in other programs such as microsoft word etc....What's the deal? Any ideas?

Thanks! (Don't you love how an easy-peasy job turns into 2 hours of trying to get one font to work....lol....hurry up, friday!)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
My question is ... Does Robo Master Pro use standard Windows font formats and what is the format of the font you are having a problem with?

gurlwithapen

Attachments

• CalligraphyLaser.GIF
    CalligraphyLaser.GIF
    9.7 KB · Views: 139

gurlwithapen

It is an open type font....not sure what the stipulations are in Robo Master? I can't seem to find any info on this on their support pages...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Three things come to mind ...

• Robo Master Pro may not work with open type. You can download the same font HERE in TTF format to try in place of it. The font is simply named Calligraphy. The "Laser" in the name comes from the fact that it was originally published by Casady and Greene in a collection named Fluent Laser Fonts.
  • You may need to close and re-launch Robo Master Pro for the font to show up.
  • You may have reached a point where you have too many fonts installed and new additions may or may not show up in your font menu.