• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Managers

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
I tried a search on font managers here but didn't really come up with related threads.
I am interested in font management mainly to keep fonts centrally located and available for all machines. Just wondering what anyone else has had good luck with. I use Signlab a lot in our shop. We also have Adobe CC.
Thanks!

Baz

I have been using Typograf for many years. Love it.
Reads both .ttf and Open type fonts.

TomK

+1, I'm looking for something too that will sync fonts between our Windows desktops and laptops.

ChiknNutz

I use Nexusfont..

I have used it for a few months now but am not so much of a fan. For one, I find it to be really slow when used over a network. Secondly, I find that it leaves font "tendrils" or something in it's wake. For example, after loading fonts and using them during a session, when I come back I find that the fonts say they are loaded but in fact aren't. I then need to unload/uninstall them, then reinstall them to get them to work. Something just seems wonky with it. Anyone else? Ya I know it's free but I am willing to pay for something that works and is reliable. So far for me, it isn't.

Pippin Decals

I have used it for a few months now but am not so much of a fan. For one, I find it to be really slow when used over a network. Secondly, I find that it leaves font "tendrils" or something in it's wake. For example, after loading fonts and using them during a session, when I come back I find that the fonts say they are loaded but in fact aren't. I then need to unload/uninstall them, then reinstall them to get them to work. Something just seems wonky with it. Anyone else? Ya I know it's free but I am willing to pay for something that works and is reliable. So far for me, it isn't.

i dont use mine over the network.
Thats strange i dont have any issues with mine at all.

OldPaint

in my years at this.......and being a COREL ONLY guy......BITSTREAM FONT MANAGER that has been in every version of corel seems to work very well. i think you can d/l as a separate program & i thinks its free.
#2. i also have a program called ARTS AND LETTERS 8.0. been buying it since version 5, and in the older versions it had a font manager called BOSS FONT MANAGER. am sure its another font program packaged for ARTS & LETTERS... but it also works well.