• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Needed ASAP

jfiscus

Rap Master
I thought this was Gill Sans or something similar and easy to locate, but it's not for some reason. The "R" looks so familiar, but I cannot get an exact match on the font anywhere I've tried.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 83

AndersHerp

Something, something Dark Side
If that is the only letters you need, that's a clear enough image I would just plot all the points to create it myself and move on.

HanssonT

From what I can gather it's Gill Sans Heavy (the 'R' is quite not right), but it depends on the Font Foundary.
It could be from Letraset, Adobe, Linotype, Monotype...etc, which may have a slightly different cut or it could also be a 'variable font' where you can adjust the font weights manually.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Customer ended up sending me the vector files I needed of everything, but I still wonder what font it was they used. I'm not easily stumped on fonts like I was here.