• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font, or hand-lettered?

Colin

I can't find a font match for this. What say you?

Attachments

• 20201125_172844.jpg
    20201125_172844.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 207

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks like off the brush, but well executed. Lotsa similarities, but maybe too many for that to be an actual computer font.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow-wee.......... look that font up. I don't think I've ever seen so many alternates. That's gonna be a must get !!!

Thank you, tiki.​

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I'll keep an eye on on Billion Dreams if the full commercial version goes on sale. Great eye though, Tiki. The two different "m" characters in the type sample definitely pointed to it being some kind of typeface with alternate characters.

SignosaurusRex

Like Tiki posted... you can get it today for a mere $5.90 at Creative Fabrica during their Black Friday sale. That's both .ttf and .otf files. If you pay for the font, you are also putting $$ into the pocket of the person that did all the work creating and bringing that font to you in order for both you and them to receive a little joy in life. Do the right thing!

Thanks Tiki, I blew a healthy wad there today. Lots of :confused::(:eek: there but I found a lot of great deals on some really nice fonts and font families for my library. Well worth the digging. ;):clapping::thumb:

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

black friday deal is very good -1.00 for first month. expires in 4 hours
Ignore that 1.00 deal on the Unlimited Access special. Seems to be unlimited access during the Black Friday special.
I skipped that and proceeded to purchase 61 fonts. Christmas to myself.

jimbug72

This right here is why I try to look at every single font ID request. I've been tipped off to some real gems over the years.

Nice job once again Tiki!