• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Package,

axgillette

Howdy!

Guys, Gals, i am looking to see if there is any kind of standard font package one can purchase, or look for for sign making. There are some sign shops that i have seen where they have a poster of the fonts they use.

I just can't seem to locate this package of fonts. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

AXG

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
why not create your own poster? if that's what you want....

i know signlab comes with a categorized fold out of all their fonts....

axgillette

I would, but i have noticed that there are some packages already built for cutting To figure which fonts work, and which ones don't would be time consuming. I have seen them in a couple of sign shops. Just thought there was something already out there ready to use that we could purchase.

Jackpine

I know Signlab has a font poster with their software. I would just type out the font name in that font and make one. If you give customers too many choices you will go crazy.
Howdy!

Guys, Gals, i am looking to see if there is any kind of standard font package one can purchase, or look for for sign making. There are some sign shops that i have seen where they have a poster of the fonts they use.

I just can't seem to locate this package of fonts. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

AXG

axgillette

Yeah, that was my problem, but i will just pick out like 20 of them to choose from, then if they want others and they can specify which one, and where to get it from, then i can use something different.

I will just do that, pick some, and print out a template for show.

axgillette

hehehe, i agree, that is why i am going to just pick some good ones out, and that is all i offer unless they have one that they know they need t use, and that they can provide it for the job.