Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

font question

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by iSign, Mar 16, 2006.

1. iSign

iSign Verboten

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I have seen something in this family, & think I have it... but I'm having a senior moment.
    Can anyone help out with this identification?

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    Herculanum, by Linotype.

I could have sworn Adobe sells this.

3. Jerry of SignBlazer

Jerry of SignBlazer New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Another font that is close but not an exact match is Tempus Sans

4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

THATS AN FUGLY FONT CHANGE IT... brush dom is close.....brake apart the word FOOD, down size the 2 o's a bit..and i dont think anyone will know the differance....

5. iSign

iSign Verboten

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    Thanks guys!
    I just closed the deal on 3K worth of digital prints mounted to PVC for a one day event at the Ritz. The font may be Fugly, but some clients like this one... I just give them what they ask for.

In this case they need me to use the 2 lines (shown above) that they provided me a suitable image file for... but for the rest of the copy, they asked for "something similar"

I appreciated being able to tell them I could buy the font they used, but that I cloud also set the type in something similar (Tempus Sans) which they agreed to.

I owe you guys one.