• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font(s) ID Help please

ShepherdJW

The LAND & LAWN text - I have found similar ones but nothing spot on - ideas?

Attachments

• NEWMAN & SON.jpg
    NEWMAN & SON.jpg
    650.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
It is called Pendry script. Once you find this be aware that the font actually has a very rough edge so it won't look clean or be plotter friendly. Not visible in your art but definitely a feature of this font

jwlllpl

I received the same message. Not sure but maybe this is a font you must pay to use. The download may have been someone trying to share it for free.

Last edited:

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Pendry Script was originally one of the Letraset "Fontek" fonts back in the 1990's. URW distributes it now. URW has also made an identical knock off, the Pentland D font. The old Denba Canvas drawing program included it as part of a 2000 font package of URW fonts.

By the way, what was the typeface used on the "Newman and Son" script lettering? I know I've seen it before, I just can't remember the typeface name.

ShepherdJW

Pendry Script was originally one of the Letraset "Fontek" fonts back in the 1990's. URW distributes it now. URW has also made an identical knock off, the Pentland D font. The old Denba Canvas drawing program included it as part of a 2000 font package of URW fonts.

By the way, what was the typeface used on the "Newman and Son" script lettering? I know I've seen it before, I just can't remember the typeface name.

Perfect - thank you for letting me know!