• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Search

rcook99

I am looking for a new FONT cd or dvd as being a newbie I have minimal fonts to work with. I would appreciate any advice on what to purchcase. Thanks in advance.
:thankyou:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Get a copy of CorelDRAW. It comes with about 1000 good quality fonts included which will provide you a good core library. If you don't plan to use CorelDRAW, save money by picking up an older version like ver. 8 for example.

rcook99

Fred, I have X-3 but it seems every time I receive something from potential customers I don't have the font. I also have Click art 950,000. Are there any other good ones I should look at.

Thanks
Bob

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
They don't exist Bob. The main thing you will get call for will be fonts that come from the world centered around Adobe and Corel because they are the primary resources used by designers. The fonts with products like Click Art are almost useless for meeting customer specs.

Corel provides a great value in that it gives you part of what you need. The balance is something you should just acquire online as you need them and have a job to bill it against.

rcook99

:U Rock: Fred, Thank you so much for your information I really appreciate it as it is a great help to newbies like myself and many others here. That is what makes the work you put into this site so GREAT.

Thanks Again
Bob
www.SweatShirtLane.com

Last edited: