Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font suggestions

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Thumper, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Thumper

Thumper New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    I've been asked to do some tank names or helmet names for the local MX track to give out as prizes. I'm drawing a blank as to what font to use for something like this. I've looked around for ideas and these pictures were the best I could come up with. Anyone got any suggestions for fonts to use for this project?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. Steve C.

Steve C. Very Active Member

May 22, 2003
    I think what you have there is a pretty good choice. Can you enlarge the "R" in Racing?

3. Thumper

Thumper New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    I agree they are not bad but I didn't generate them. That's why I was trying to figure out the fonts so I could generate my own versions. None of the fonts I have are quite like these.

Nice home page Steve. I like the font Speedway, I may use it if I cant find this one.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    No match in my database.

5. Steve C.

Steve C. Very Active Member

May 22, 2003
  6. Thumper

Thumper New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Looks like you are spot on the other font might be Swiss 721 Heavy + Italic. Thanks.