• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font to be designed

Sublime

Hey guys,

I am looking for a font as per attached pic. I have looked for a font for some time now with none matching to what I am after.

Can anyone out there design a font for me as I am a crap font designer.

I need the words Carpe Diem at about 400 wide.

Cheers in advance

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 73

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
The last two are modified Sarah Script ala Hydro 74. I can't remember the first one, the #41 maybe Boston Truckstyle or some other Letterhead Font....

Shovelhead

SONATA PRO maybe....quite a painful font to search...there's hundreds.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 59

Rick

After toying around with Carpe, I realized that this is hard work, you might want to pay Joshua Smith to whip it up for you....

Attachments

• carpe.jpg
    carpe.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 67

Rick

Because I'm sure he works really cheap these days... :ROFLMAO:

After the late night frustration of messing with that "Carpe" he might be cheaper than me and it look a lot better...

I want a can of Skyline Chili for the referral!!!

Jillbeans

I think you should hire Rick.
Or Chuck Borges, the guy who designed Sarah Script.
http://www.borgeslettering.com/
But if Rick will work for chili...
(I keep picturing the pitted furry butt from Pat's other thread, then that triggers flashbacks of my 400# nephew whose hobby is mooning at family get togethers)
Love....Jill

Rick

I think you should hire Rick.
Or Chuck Borges, the guy who designed Sarah Script.
http://www.borgeslettering.com/
But if Rick will work for chili...
(I keep picturing the pitted furry butt from Pat's other thread, then that triggers flashbacks of my 400# nephew whose hobby is mooning at family get togethers)
Love....Jill

Chuck Borges does very sweet work...

It's not just any chili, it's Skyline Chili
http://www.skylinechili.com/

They don't sell it here in California!!! I have a few cans in the shelf from ordering a case online a while back...

Cursed, I just looked, he is no longer in Ohio... phooooey!!!
Oh and if your nephew is no longer doing that I do freelance mooning for parties, anniversaries and graduations....

Bigdawg

Just Me
Rick - I feel your pain.. they closed the one here a few years back... Skyline is THE BEST... bar none... mmmm skyline chili... I have to buy it frozen down here... but nothing beats real in-the-store skyline

Sublime

I have never had Skyline chilli let alone heard of it. We only have Vegemite, Timtams and a $hit load of beer. :)

cgsigns_jamie

I've been hearing about Skyline for some time now. I'll have to try it next time I'm down near Clearwater.

... It's amazing how quickly these threads get off topic

Former member

Yeah - The sarah script thing is pretty popular lately.
I had a customer wanting the same look as Hydro's. I came up with this.
It can be a little labor intensive to modify fonts but sometimes the results are worth the effort.

Attachments

• PR.jpg
    PR.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 70