• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font used for State Farm agent name and info?

akuarela

Probably a common one, but before I had been given some stuff already filled in by the client in Arial Bold, but it's not that what they're sending me now in the pdf guideline (which is actually a jpg...).
Appreciate your help.

Attachments

• https_sfamr.com_cdn_item_jpg_72_7299556cd9bfb4859056c65abd851.pdf
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,638

akuarela

Thanks, Fred! Have a great rest of the weekend.
I had one that was getting close, but not close enough.

CanuckSigns

Our local agent actually sent us the font, it was a state farm branded version of news gothic, he was able to download it from the internal agent portal

23savage

I can't remember the name but there is a cool new website that we use that allows you to upload PDF's and it tells you the font of the text. We use it all the time for our shopfront signage team. I'll look into it for anyone who would be interested!

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
That's a heck of a thread bump (over 3 years) for something not really related to State Farm. Adobe Reader can list any embedded fonts in a PDF. Other tools like MyFonts' What the Font do a pretty good job; I'll just upload a cropped screenshot from a PDF, JPEG, etc.

I wish State Farm's sign guideline book was better detailed. There's lots of different sign layout types yet not much in the way of details for letter sizing, panel sizing, etc. I just lay out the artwork as best as I can and hope they approve it (they almost always do).

Scotchbrite

No comment
That's a heck of a thread bump (over 3 years) for something not really related to State Farm. Adobe Reader can list any embedded fonts in a PDF. Other tools like MyFonts' What the Font do a pretty good job; I'll just upload a cropped screenshot from a PDF, JPEG, etc.

I wish State Farm's sign guideline book was better detailed. There's lots of different sign layout types yet not much in the way of details for letter sizing, panel sizing, etc. I just lay out the artwork as best as I can and hope they approve it (they almost always do).
That's what I do. I figure if they wanted something more specific, they'd spell it ou.