• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font?

scooternalberta

Could somebody please help me identify the following font. I have 1 very similar but I've noticed that the "R" is different. I have found "URW CHANCERY LIGHT MEDIUM"..BLAH BLAH BLAH But it's not quite right. Does anyone know of something closer - or exact. (hope a question like this is allowable). THank you in advance and my apologies if this question is illegal on this site.

Attachments

• CARDEL.jpg
    CARDEL.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 121

WVB

Lucida Calligraphy is the one you are after. It is not against "rules" to ask for font identifications.

WVB

In Flexi if I need a more bold font I will simply add an outline to the existing font and weld together. Signlab should be the same way - Give it a try.

scooternalberta

thank you

:thankyou: All for your replies! This is what I had thought of doing, but wasnt sure if there was a diff way that I didnt know about. Thank you!

scooternalberta

hey we are in st.paul:Canada:
hey stevo just finished browsing your website,and well im gonna be very honest with you............you got some serious skills ,very nice stuff.
you should let me know your process for logo design ,what we would need to send you and how you charge,my wife actually runs the sign shop ,but i think she would also be intrested in having u design some logo when we need to.we have only had the buisness for about 10 months and most customers already have thier designs,so ill quit babbling and .
Later,SCOOTER