• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fonts not loading or found in Flexi 10

graywoulf

I just installed four fonts into my Windows Vista Font directory but they do not show up in Flexi at all and yes, I do have my preferences set to use that very directory as default in Flexi. I just upgraded to FlexiSIGN-PRO 10.5 two days ago and these are the first fonts I have attempted to add since the upgrade. The fonts are definitely in the aforementioned directory as I have checked. I also rebooted my system to make sure that the fonts were indeed installed in the fonts directory Anybody got any information or ideas that may help me get to these fonts? I appreciate any and all help.

CS-SignSupply

Reset the Flexi Preferences by loading previously saved preference or load the default. Then close and restart Flexi.

Were these TrueType Fonts?

Are these fonts being recognized in Microsoft Word, WordPad or the like?

graywoulf

Fonts not found in Flexi

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes these are True Type fonts. I just discovered that apparently out of the four fonts that I installed which were of the same "family" of fonts, two of them are coming up as the alternate selection window (under the font name window) which displays your choice of "Italic", "Italic Bold", "Bold" or "Regular" styles. They just installed themselves that way instead of showing up as separate fonts as they are listed in the Windows font directory. I didn't see that coming so I guess that I just solved my own problem. I did not expect Flexi to integrate them in that way at all but I just learned something about Flexi which I will definitely keep in mind in the future.