• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Football field stencils

ktyler1320

What would you recommend to make football field stencils out of? Our local football team came to us to have these made on our esko machine. The paint business sponsors on the 20 yard line of the football field each game. Our gsg rep told us to use banner material. It cut out fine and the school was able to make it work. But after it was cut out and rolled up the space between the letters would want to curl up and not lay flat on the field. I was just curious if there was anything that would work better? We thought about using sheets of styrene or something similar, but then they would have to find a place to store something that size for future years.

What would you recommend to make football field stencils out of? Our local football team came to us to have these made on our esko machine. The paint business sponsors on the 20 yard line of the football field each game. Our gsg rep told us to use banner material. It cut out fine and the school was able to make it work. But after it was cut out and rolled up the space between the letters would want to curl up and not lay flat on the field. I was just curious if there was anything that would work better? We thought about using sheets of styrene or something similar, but then they would have to find a place to store something that size for future years.

Hi we always cut the logo's out of corplast ( just make sure they are held down in windy conditions)