• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Football!!

HaroldDesign

O.K. football fans - we're getting to that point in the season where everything really adds up to matter. How's it going for "your" team? I'm really happy my Packers are alive and kicking!
:beer

tcorn1965

My team and your rival...Da Bears having a terrible season. Yesterday's game was a joke as far as how many penalties the bears got!

HaroldDesign

My team and your rival...Da Bears having a terrible season. Yesterday's game was a joke as far as how many penalties the bears got!
They both had a terrible penalties game. It made it easy to have time to mix cocktails and have a smoke without missing anything, but man! Were there any plays without a flag?!

geb

fins are getting close to a playoff, and I am in the signs101 fantasy football playoffs, so were close.

Circleville Signs

My Bengals are playing well, although the self-inflicted damage (OMG, how many false starts can you have in a game!!??!!) was painful to watch.

Still though, we've pretty much got the AFC north locked down, as well as the #3 seed at worst in the playoffs.

Gary

jiarby

My team is in the wildcard slot but has a reputation for sliding in december... and even if they make the playoffs they lose the 1st game anyway.

HaroldDesign

My Bengals are playing well, although the self-inflicted damage (OMG, how many false starts can you have in a game!!??!!) was painful to watch.

Still though, we've pretty much got the AFC north locked down, as well as the #3 seed at worst in the playoffs.

Gary
...Now if only they would do something about those costumes! :Big Laugh

OldPaint

the coach for the bengals..........comes from MY HOME AREA!!! he went to FORT CHERRY HIGH SCHOOL,(mcdonald, pa) which was my high school RIVAL .....UNION HIGH SCHOOL, BURGETTSTOWN, PA. we also used to play BILL COWERS high school and BEAT EM most a the time. and the guyr who used to coach the WISCONSIN college team, was from brugettstown pa........BARRY ALVERAZ. also MARTY SHOTENHIMER went to same school as marvin lewis.
and as STEELER FAN...........THEY SUCK!!!!!! iam becoming a fan of the SAINTS!!!!!!! OR THE COLTS!!!!

rjpjr

O.K. football fans - we're getting to that point in the season where everything really adds up to matter. How's it going for "your" team?

Lets see…

23 regular season game winning record: Check
Clinched Division: Check
Clinched home field advantage throughout playoffs: Check
Most Wins in a decade: Check
Only Rookie head coach to start 13-0: Check
Least penalized team: Check
Ranked number 1 passing offense: Check
Dwight Freeney 11.5 sacks…..

OK…OK…OK

I’ll stop now. It is good to be a Colts fan but remember, it wasn’t always that way. They had many losing/embarrassing seasons. It was those horrid seasons that gave the Colts the opportunity to draft Peyton. Just think, some people suggested picking Ryan Leaf!!! Eegads

I just hope they don't make the same mistake that they have repeatedly made over the years and "Rest the Starters" the rest of the season. Every time they have done that, they have been bounced out of the playoffs the first round. They did not have that luxury in '06 and they ended up running the table!

I am enjoying the success of the Saints as well since Drew Breese played his college ball just up the road. He had some success at Purdue as well.

BrianKE

Lets see…

23 regular season game winning record: Check
Clinched Division: Check
Clinched home field advantage throughout playoffs: Check

Careful how cocky you get with that. I remember just 4 years ago they had the same things going for them and lost to Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game!

Sorry, I have to live in the past right now as the present is pretty bleak but still am and always will be a die hard Steelers fan. Still wear my black and gold pullover everytime I go out!

And I have to add that college football is way more interesting than pros! I know for a fact Cincinnati has almost no payroll and short of a few stupid penalties in the Nebraska/Texas game they would be playing for the National Title instead of Texas. Go Cats and go Bucks!

Liquid GraphX

O.K. football fans - we're getting to that point in the season where everything really adds up to matter. How's it going for "your" team? I'm really happy my Packers are alive and kicking!
:beer
They may be alive but I don't know about kicking!!! :ROFLMAO:
No bandwagon jumpers here always been a VIKINGS FAN and Always will. They are doing great with Farve!! Thanks Packers!!:clapping:
A few small hicups but we are really happy with them this year! I know the colts and saints are good but I think if we can keep this team heatly we have a shot at the Superbowl.