• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For 1 Day Only $9.95 Juice Drops (TODAY 1/29/09)

rjpjr

just followed the link...viewing the page as it opens and to the lower left it talks about 4 bundles for $99.95, did not see anything advertising $9.95. Did the Email you received say anything specifically about $9.95?

TheSnowman

When you click "Learn More" or "Add to Cart" it shows the price. I was looking for a coupon code online, cause I know I found one last time to get free shipping, but not seeing it this time.

PSG

Yeah, what Kraig said.
The link from my email just rolls you right to the JuiceDrops page.
Have to "add to cart" or click on "learn more" to show pricing.

Sorry...

jiarby

I got most of `em last year

Attachments

• DSCN5304.jpg
    DSCN5304.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 71

rjpjr

Just so you know . . . They have Juice Drops for $9.95 almost daily and change which collections will be at the $9.95 price . . . Just sayin' !

Thanks for the heads up...after looking the site over, I do not think there is much we would be interested in anyway...thanks again.

ChiknNutz

Did you also see that they have some Juice Drop Fonts almost ready for release? They've been working on these for a while now, not sure what all they have, but looks like they would be good for certain 'themed' applications.

Baz

Thank you! Just bought another four. To bad though a few of them i would have bought also were sold out.

Air Art Girl

Did you also see that they have some Juice Drop Fonts almost ready for release? They've been working on these for a while now, not sure what all they have, but looks like they would be good for certain 'themed' applications.

Yeah, I see that in my newsletters. Can't wait to see them.

TheSnowman

That's what I thought. I normally get in on them because I have a friend that gets the updates from the website, but I'm not religious to it, so I can't be sure. Just knew it wasn't DAILY.