• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For all you poker fans.

AzGene

Just read part of it but saw where it was going. I love a good poker game among friends. Easy stakes, beer and bull****. Makes for a great night. BTW, best hand i ever had was a straight flush in hearts to the 10. I played it right and kept everyone in to win a $30 pot. Love the game.

binki

Keith over at www.poker-strategy.org can help organize it if you want to do an online gig. Very nice guy and has done a lot for the small games and local online tourneys.

His handle there is Coach. You can send him a PM or email him for details. Just let him know I sent ya and he will respond.

Baz

I'd join you guys! I have played allot on Party Poker but the charm has since fizzled. I haven't played since last september but i do think i am due for a poker night soon.

I used to play allot with some close friends and what i liked most was the evening of eating, drinking and all the crap that goes on between a bunch of drunk guys playing cards ;-). Nothing beats playing with friends.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
what's the deal with online poker in the US? i played on a few sites years ago, but thought the department of injustice crapped on it?

megacab

Just read a few pages at the begin. and a few at the end. takes me back. i used to support a family of four with the local 1/2 and 2/5 NL games here locally. tough grind for sure. the only thing i didn't like is that i was hyper aggressive before i made it a job. had to curb that a smidge in order to make the $300 a day i needed for break even. the only good thing about that is my image got me alot of donk calls early on when it became a job. sure miss playin all the time. someday i hope to go back to doing it.:rock-n-roll:

Pat Whatley

what's the deal with online poker in the US? i played on a few sites years ago, but thought the department of injustice crapped on it?

Now Darlak, you know your government's responsibility is to protect you from yourself. That's what freedom is all about.

shakey0818

We should get an online tournament together sometime.

We can everyone just join Pokerstars and i can make a home game that we can all play in with no outsiders.I lost some cash when they banned Us cash games but not much.When they did that they made everyone in the US switch to pokerstars.net.I have the origional .com install file that i can send anybody so they can have the search a player and the upload image function that .net dosent offer.