• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Corel draw users...

Johnny Best

Coming to a theater near you.
coraldraw.jpg

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Looks more like the mindless ah..er...chauvinism demonstrated by fully indoctrinated Adobe true believers.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
OK its 2018 so it is time - I am Bi!
I was in the closet but now admit to the world I use both Corel and Illustrator. On weekends I have even been known to participate in a threesome having both open at the same time. Cutting and pasting between with no protection at all.
Now the only secret I have left is my experimentation with Apple products after a strict upbringing in a PC home and work environment.
I feel better already

wayne k
guam usa

Last edited:

Johnny Best

Your part of the S101 family Wayne. We accept and love you no matter which way you swing. Good luck with the Apple products. You going to get the Adams Apple shaved down.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
"ams, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

-Adobe Wan Kenobi

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Begun the vector wars has....

Attachments

• VECTOR WARS.jpeg
    VECTOR WARS.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 187

tetonsio

Once Adobe, always Adobe!
If you want to look important, concentrated, like complicated, use Adobe products. If you want to look relaxed and fresh and can talk while chewing gum, use Corel. And get the same results. Look for Affinity, will soon end up this eternal discussion.

Johnny Best

If you want to look important, concentrated, like complicated, use Adobe products. If you want to look relaxed and fresh and can talk while chewing gum, use Corel. And get the same results. Look for Affinity, will soon end up this eternal discussion.

That is why I did post #7 which was accomplished using Affinity, made for Windows & Mac.
You can chew gum while using it.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I like Publisher and Power Point, makes copying and pasting JPGs of images I find on google easy. Sometimes if I need to make detailed edits by hand I'll dive into MS Paint...but that's for the heavy stuff.

Last edited: