• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant For Cryin' Out Loud...................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Have ya ever changed out a blade in your plotter..... any plotter, and it not cut any better than the last blade, in fact, almost worse, much worse. Increased the pressure a little, but nothing better. Increased it a little more and then looked at the balde, only to find I had put it in upside down. Getting old sure sucks, especially when you don't use your Walmart Cheaters.

:covereyes:

equippaint

Have ya ever changed out a blade in your plotter..... any plotter, and it not cut any better than the last blade, in fact, almost worse, much worse. Increased the pressure a little, but nothing better. Increased it a little more and then looked at the balde, only to find I had put it in upside down. Getting old sure sucks, especially when you don't use your Walmart Cheaters.

No. I have tried to drink an unopened beer more than once though.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No on the blade but I did plot about half a roll of cling thinking it was IJ35. Weeded real easy but it didn't mask up to well.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whatever................

Did ya get your lunch money mixed up with your bus money ?? Didn't mommy show you where the bus picks you up, again ?? Don't worry, second grade isn't all that difficult.

Marlene

I've been using Gerber plotters for over 30 years and still have to lay the old blade on the table in the direction it goes to remember which way to put the new blade in. You would think that in all that time I would have learned that by now but nope.

d fleming

I have broken the tip of a new blade putting it in the holder before but you got me on the upside down checklist, lol.

No, but I have printed 20 feet of vinyl before I remembered I had talked them into getting banners. That's why I wear diapers.