• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For haters of the NEW Facebook layout !

weaselboogie

I actually don't mind it. I haven't gotten used to the last version of facebook quite yet and realized that I just didn't give it much of a chance. I'm going to to give it a couple of more weeks before I decide if I like it or not. Everybody hates change and I think a lot of people immediately hate it because its different.

saktrnch

I hate it. I hate having to sort through and block 2,459,329 games, gifts, and pokes that some people have to do constantly day in and day out. I just want to see what friends say and not everything they do.

Mosh

I join one of those every time they change....this one is the most sucky so far IMO

PMG

I like the new layout.......but what the h+ll is up with the feeds...man they don't update and are always behind,or don't show up at all.....:frustrated:

sgns4u

Last night my daughter posted something. It was on my home page, I saw it I know I did. I made a comment! Then I clicked on MY PROFILE and when I came back to HOME her post and several others were gone. I couldn't get them to show again on my home page at all.

They finally showed again this morning. I am going to try to be patient but if it doesn't get better soon, I will just slowly drift away. Sucks because I was in contact with some friends that are far away.

Sherry

gabagoo

The feed was acting wierd onthe older setup too. Sometimes I would see newer info and then the next time it would be back 12 hours.

artist4christ

I hate it. I hate having to sort through and block 2,459,329 games, gifts, and pokes that some people have to do constantly day in and day out. I just want to see what friends say and not everything they do.

You can set all of the settings as to what is displayed and what isn't, I am the same way, I don't care about any of the game stuff or notifications.

Replicator

Last night my daughter posted something. It was on my home page, I saw it I know I did. I made a comment! Then I clicked on MY PROFILE and when I came back to HOME her post and several others were gone. I couldn't get them to show again on my home page at all.

That's part of the problem . . . The feeds are showing crap from yesterday or 6 or 12 hours ago, but not all the current status updates.

The last revision of Facebooks Layout gave you the option to drag the status updates back to the top of the home page,

giving you all the current posts . . . This revision does NOT ! ! !

sgns4u

to ONLY see Status updates look to the left of your main page. You will see "Friends" listed. Click on that. Then choose Status Updates from the options that show up. Looks just like the old format when you do that.... You may not like this but I think I do. You won't see who became a fan of what or you won't see who became friends with who.

Sherry

Replicator

to ONLY see Status updates look to the left of your main page. You will see "Friends" listed. Click on that. Then choose Status Updates from the options that show up. Looks just like the old format when you do that....

The last revision of FB allowed you to move the Status Updates to the top of the list in the left pain navigation of the main page.

This allowed you to always be on the status updates . . . ALL THE TIME, without having to jump through hoops to get there.

The new design does not allow this !