• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Marlene

Jillbeans

It was just so bizarre and hilarious all at once.
The guy reminds me of Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs.
Glad you liked it, I snagged it off Dlisted.

Marlene

my guys are the dents and dings models! one is missing a foot, one had to have 7 teeth pulled and the other has bowel issues and needs enemas from time to time.

MikePro

you see the comments below the video?
"WHS does not approve of this message" "F it" "They'll just have to keep telling everyone that he's making stuff up again"

Last edited by a moderator:

SAS

That's funny, Winnipeg has a nice Humane Society. Our local one does not get much funding, but we now a new thrift store. When they opened me and my wife loaded up a truck full of stuff and dropped it off.
Most cats don't stand a chance here it sucks, they had a couple of yard sales before the thrift store opened and raised about 7k each time.

Baz

Cute and funny! Jill, i knew you hung around Dlisted.com :omg: ... Recognized your avatar a couple of times in the comment section ;-). That site is hillarious!

Jillbeans

Yes Baz I finally changed my avie there because then people here might see how often I post really stupid comments.
:)
Even worse than on here!

Baz

Yes Baz I finally changed my avie there because then people here might see how often I post really stupid comments.
:)
Even worse than on here!

Lol! That's what i love about that place ... the articles and comments are over the top. You know ... Your sense of humour fits right in there!