• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FOR SALE-Complete Sign Making Business $2000

Up for sale is my complete sign making business which includes the following: Graphtec CE 1000-60 24" vinyl cutter which was bought in 1999 for over $2500 but has seen limited use since I only did the business on the side; HP Pavilion ZE 4145 laptop computer with installed cutting programs Corel Draw 9 and Lab Tec Short Cut ES2, this is the entrance level cutting program but you can still manipulate lettering such as stretching, shadowing, and bending, the computer screen is a little messed up but is still very usable; Epson 1660 Photo Scanner for scanning images into Short Cut ES2; HP Desk Jet 1220C which prints up to 11" X 17" paper for making menus; Logos & Trademarks CD with over 4800 company logos; over $1400 worth of 15" and 24" vinyl in 4, 6, and 9 year durability and transfer tape; over $125 worth of white banner blanks with sizes of 1' X 4' up to 4' X 6'; Plastic and aluminum sign blanks from license plate size up to 4' X 8" sheets worth over $400; Real Estate sign frame 3' X 4' with Aluminum sheet; includes set-up and instruction manuals and CDs and all cables along with application fluid and utensils; This is a complete set-up with nothing else needed to be up and running in the business. I'm selling the complete business for $2000 which is worth over twice that much. This is an excellent deal for someone just starting out since nothing else is needed. I will also part out the components with everything selling for about half price. E-mail me at signsofthetime99@netzero.net or call Mike 570-799-5313.

Last edited: