• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help For some reason this EPS will not import into Flexi...

okeesignguy

I am old LOL My Flexi is old LOL Yes...I am not on the Flexi cloud and I use an older version of Flexi...7 or 8 I think...maybe 10...IDK
I have been in the biz for over 40 yrs and am winding down so I am no longer advancing my tech if you know what I mean LOL

Anyway....I have this logo that was sent to me by their marketing firm so I have no reason to this it is bad but my old Flexi doesn't like it for some reason...

I am wondering if somebody would be willing to convert it to an AI or an EPS that might import into my old Flexi...

Thanx for any help given! :)

I just tried to attach the file and apparently EPS is not a supported file type...so I hadta zip it...

Attachments

• westlake_royal_roofing_solutions_logo.zip
    696.7 KB · Views: 117

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have opened the file and resaved it in an older version which you should be able to open.

Attachments

• westlake_royal_roofing_solutions_logo_v2.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 86

Attila Nagy

Select Files of type as PostScript manually, instead of All Readable, and it will open
Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 10.57.04.png