• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For the DeWalt fans...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Just a heads-up, the 20v oscillating tool is now available. Just ordered mine, but the only place I could find it is Acme Tools. The price for the kit is supposed to be $199 but they have it marked down to $169. The bare tool is at it's normal price of $129. It's definitely worth $40 more for the battery, charger, blades, and sanding pieces.

Link to the Kit

5D14C0F5-C0B5-4954-A081-7E6D104A4634.jpg

Link to the Bare Tool

4380B0DF-3109-4111-AE33-F0651805A6EA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moze

Precision Sign Services
A million things. Once you have one, you'll wonder what you did without it. I do installations, so it'll get used plenty.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I have an early Dremel brand one (had to manually change the blade with an allen wrench), actually it finally gave out about 2 weeks ago.... "its dead Jim". lol Yes, once you have one, you will indeed wonder what you did without one for so long. They are insanely handy for a lot of different things. Have a much newer Rockwell one now and eventually want to go to a cordless lithium one. I think I may have just found the one. :smile:

MikePro

those 20v tools are gorgeous. i can't help but play with em' everytime I walk-by an aisle they're on display.