• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For the sake of efficiency...

Jon Aston

A warm welcome to all newbies!

Signs 101 is a fantastic community with a great depth of knowledge and experience...run and moderated by a totally awesome dude!

Stick around, ask lots of questions, share -- and enjoy!!

All the best to all of you.

:thumb:

DOGraphics

A warm welcome to all newbies!

Signs 101 is a fantastic community with a great depth of knowledge and experience...run and moderated by a totally awesome dude!

Stick around, ask lots of questions, share -- and enjoy!!

All the best to all of you.

:thumb:

Try the Searh Feature before asking a bunch of questions though

Fred,

Could this be rename To All Newbies and "Locked to show as First Thred" or what ever you would call that. I just thought maybe to would help with all the welcome newbie posts. I think that is what Jon was trying to accomplish?

Last edited:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
As a newbie to the group, please refrain from asking questions in the welcome forum. This is where you introduce yourself and what you do.

You will get a better response to your question if you post it in the forum that deals with the question.

Jon Aston

I just wanted to plant a warm welcome on everyone...and doing it one newbie at a time seemed like it would take too much time.

[And yes...searching and reading before asking seems like good advice]

:peace!: