• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For those I'm helping

jkdbjj

Saturday we suffered a tragic loss in my family.
My cousin somehow was infected by a rare fungus in his lungs and within a week he died his kidneys failed and he's married has two kids and we will be busy with that for a few days so I apologize and I will get back with each of you maybe next week.

Mike

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So sorry to hear this. Take care and take care of your loved ones. And lastly, take your time.... we'll always be here when you need us.

Suz

Mike,

Very sorry, this is a difficult time losing a loved one so suddenly. I am sure his spouse and his children are thankful you are there for them. Sending good wishes to you and your family.

jkdbjj

Well, that was the roughest funeral I have ever had to attend. I laughed, cried, got angry, smiled big, and eventually collapsed from exhaustion.

Thanks for the outpouring of support here, it was a nice thing to see when I got home today. Here are a couple pics of him. The one with multiple people are his son, his daughter, his wife, and his sister (far left). I know you all don't know him, but this guy was something special to many.

joe.jpg
joe2.jpg

MakeMyGraphic

My prayers go out to you and your loved ones.. it's very hard to lose someone so quickly without warning. So very sorry this happened :(