Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those that have used Rolle Pro

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by jc1cell, Mar 22, 2011.

1. jc1cell

jc1cell Active Member

Jun 11, 2007
    I have recently had the chance to use it and must say it saves time if the install allows its proper use. However, I did notice that with that there's always a small amount of material that doesn't quite conform to the rivet. I've had to heat and go over with my finger in order to get it to conform all the way and have no air pockets.

Is this with my application? Is it the norm? Is my rolle pro too old and softened?

I tried going to a local mom and pop hardware store and only found some very soft foam rollers to try as replacement. Didn't buy them becuase I didn't feel they would work being softer than the rolle pro.

So, what do you guys think? Do I need to improve my torch handling, get a new rolle or get a hard foam roller if there is one?

jc

Tags:
  2. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    maybe a bit more heat will help, but ill tell you right now that that rollepro WILL NOT heat seal a rivet like a tried and true rivet brush. it just wont get them as tight.

3. jjwstar

jjwstar Member

May 30, 2007
    omg!!! email me back.... i have one i m not using