• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For those that have used Rolle Pro

jc1cell

I have recently had the chance to use it and must say it saves time if the install allows its proper use. However, I did notice that with that there's always a small amount of material that doesn't quite conform to the rivet. I've had to heat and go over with my finger in order to get it to conform all the way and have no air pockets.

Is this with my application? Is it the norm? Is my rolle pro too old and softened?

I tried going to a local mom and pop hardware store and only found some very soft foam rollers to try as replacement. Didn't buy them becuase I didn't feel they would work being softer than the rolle pro.

So, what do you guys think? Do I need to improve my torch handling, get a new rolle or get a hard foam roller if there is one?

jc

ProWraps

maybe a bit more heat will help, but ill tell you right now that that rollepro WILL NOT heat seal a rivet like a tried and true rivet brush. it just wont get them as tight.