• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For those who need a printer..

HulkSmash

For those needing a new printer.

Mimaki are having a KILLER. SALE.

Mimaki JV33 54 inch are going for 9k. 64 inch 11k. Call Grimco.

Great machines great pricing. Not for long though

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure why this sale is taking place, but many times, this approach is used just before the unveiling of some new technology and they need to create space for the new stuff coming on board. Kinda like...... out with the old.... in with the new.

fresh

Yes, at the show print and cut $13k.

I seriously want to cry. I literally just got a tear in my eye. And it was installed on March 1. grrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. I literally spent 6 months contemplating this freaking machine. SIX MONTHS. I never want to buy equipment again.

Dennis422

I talked to them. It is almost 10K.
But that is a Print only version. Print/cut is more.
Around 14K delivered

KevSign

I seriously want to cry. I literally just got a tear in my eye. And it was installed on March 1. grrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. I literally spent 6 months contemplating this freaking machine. SIX MONTHS. I never want to buy equipment again.

I hear ya. That's Suck. Sorry.

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Called Grimco in Hartford, CT.
Rep said they were clearing out inventory at the end of last month. She said her prices were not that low, maybe a couple $k off. Around 14K now.

mark galoob

for many large companies, this is the end of their fiscal year and they have to lose as much inventory as possible to show the numbers they need on the books.

mark galoob

O

onlinestar

Coloradosigns - do you have a contacts name at grimco? Thx

We will be in the market for one of these in the next year or two. It's inevitable. We just saw the print and cut in Chicago a few weeks ago priced around $13.999, if I'm not mistaken. It's just too bad now isn't the time for us to buy.

tsgstl

Looks like we are getting a 130
We had a vj-1304 demo running on loan after our 1204 went down for 2 weeks now in our shop waiting for the delivery of a take up reel. Have the papers signed and ready to make the transaction. Even though the take up reel is listed in the purchase agreement they want us to buy a new one. They said they are sorry but the one they thought they had for this machine won't work. Either we pay $600 for a after market one that "might" work, or shell out 2 large for a Mutoh take up. F N rediculous
I feel bad because they were pretty good to us up to this point but we were over paying for a used value jet and from the research I have done it looks like the mimaki is a better machine.

Fyi grimco is throwing in 4 440 carts and about a grand or more of free materials. Plus a 2 year warranty

Portlandcustoms

Its definitely still going on. I have a quote good till the end of this month for the printer at 12,500. and 500. for install and training from Grimco.