• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

(Forced) New Direction

Adam Bennett

Received notice that two weeks from yesterday, I'll no longer have a job. A money crunch has devoured the graphics department that I manage. I can't really say I didn't see it coming, but I didn't expect it so soon.

On a lighter note, my wife and I are starting our own company. It is something that we've talked about for 5 years, and we're finally jumping in. She's going to continue to work and go to school, and I'm going to pursue our business full time.

I spent a lot of time on our website today trying to figure out how I want it to work, and I think I'm starting to get close (as far as the structure).

Take a look and let me know what you think!

AHA! Creative

Thanks,

Adam

signmeup

It is very hard to read the word "creative" in your logo?/header. I'm guessing you are at the bones stage and have a lot of pictures to post? What was there loaded fast. The business card page is the best part. Is that how the other pages will be?

SignosaurusRex

I wish you the very best of luck in your new venture Adam! I like the black & white format of your site. I know that particular view of lake Coeur d’Alene well and in this instance I think you should use color for the photo itself.

Adam Bennett

signmeup: yes, that is how all of the individual product pages will look I do have a lot more pictures to put up, and, more importantly- content to write.

Rex: Thanks, I'll need a fair amount of luck to get this thing off the ground!

Patrick46

All the best in luck Adam.

Opening a business is the easy part...
STAYING in business is the hard part.

let the hard work begin!

BTW...Coeur d'Alene is a georgeous area.