• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ford Bronco II Camo Wrap?

TXFB.INS

now that hunting season is here getting hunters asking about CAMO wraps,
do standard wrap prices apply? or a lower rate since there are no wording or images to worry about with the sections on the vehicle during install?

What would a Ford Bronco II go for? rough calculation is $1100 as the vehicle will be stripped/prepped of all removable items. (door handles, bumpers, lights, etc...) before delivery

CanuckSigns

now that hunting season is here getting hunters asking about CAMO wraps,
do standard wrap prices apply? or a lower rate since there are no wording or images to worry about with the sections on the vehicle during install?

What would a Ford Bronco II go for? rough calculation is $1100 as the vehicle will be stripped/prepped of all removable items. (door handles, bumpers, lights, etc...) before delivery

why would the content of the wrap affect the pricing? you still have to print, laminate & install, you may be able to knock down the design charge if they choose a stock camo pattern you have, but I would say deduct no more than 30% of the DESIGN charge.

mgieske

I try not to spend much time on exact quotes for any camo wrap opportunities. Very rarely do they convert- especially if it is an old vehicle!
I suggest give it a 1 minute guestimate and add $300 to that. I politely get to pricing very quickly with camo guys. Sometimes I think the price point needs to be less than $200 for them to bite. Obviously that will never happen.