• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ford Flex wrap question

oakcitysigns

Anyone wrap one of these yet? Got one to quote, and I have a rough idea of where I want to be, but was wondering if anyone has done one of these, and wouldn't mind throwing out a ballpark price for full wrap, perf, & fair amount of design. Also, any trouble spots to look out for with installation? The front bumper looks like it will be lots of fun, and I was worried about the channels on the doors, but they actually don't look bad at all upon closer inspection.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

knlgrafx

What vinyl do you plan on using? And are you a physical laminator or liquid? Most of the installations will depend on your material, so before I can help you farther I need to know what you produce in your shop?

sdcali619

No idea what we charged but we just finished two of them. The bumper buy the foglights will probably give you the most trouble (i got to those at like 10 pm so i was just a little on the tired and not in the mood for this anymore kind of attitude lol.) Also the things on the door you talk about weren't really a problem, just some heat and patience worked great for me :)