• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Forgot to stop here and say hi ...

Aardy54@54-Design

My bad, been awhile since I'd registered & only lurked, reading and learning as much as possible that I forgot I didn't introduce myself before making my first post.

Name is Steven Pfeifer from Bowling Green, OH
Been doing vinyl graphics for almost 2 yrs now, just recently took my graphics business full time after spending the last year with a local sign shop full time during the day. Have experience with almost every type of signage, minus LED type digital display.

Thanks for having me here, hope to learn more and more each day

CrabbyOldGuy

Welcome to the group. I was quite familiar with Poe ditch years ago. Spent a lot of time in the area. Last time I was there so much had changed I hardly recognized it.

Aardy54@54-Design

Thanks for all the welcomes guys/gals.
Really looking forward to learning about the digital printing side of signage here, as that seems to be the wave of the future. Been subbing out any and all digital print work but as always with any sub work, you are, in the end, at the mercy of your supplier - timeframe, quality, materials are all out of your control, and I get a lil spaztic when I'm not in control, so learning as much as I can about the printing and working my way into a decent printer is my aim.